This page is as published on the original BRP website. For current information about the branch please to to the home page.
The North Bucks Branch of the Oxford Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers was formed in 1904. It is the branch that all towers across Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell and Buckingham area belong to. The branch has three main deaneries, the Milton Keynes Deanery, the Newport Deanery and the Buckingham Deanery. All three denearies have a Deanery Development Officer which support the deneary they work in and promote learning and progress.
The branch is made up of 43 towers with 5 or more bells, including one ring of ten bells at Olney, eight rings of eight bells including Newport Pagnell, Downs Barn and Buckingham and several rings of sixes including Woughton on the Green, Padbury and Stoke Goldington along with some rings of fives such as Sherington, Shalstone and Thornborough.
Beachampton · Bletchley · Bradwell · Buckingham · Calverton · Chicheley · Clifton Reynes · Downs Barn · Emberton · Fenny Stratford · Great Brickhill · Great Linford · Hanslope · Hillesdon · Lathbury · Lavendon · Loughton · Leckhamstead · Lillingstone Lovell · Maids Moreton · Milton Keynes Village · Newport Pagnell · Newton Blossomville · Newton Longville · North Crawley · Old Wolverton · Olney · Padbury · Shalstone · Shenley · Sherington · Simpson · Stoke Goldington · Stoke Hammond · Stony Stratford · Stowe · Thornborough · Tingewick · Tyringham · Wavendon · Weston Underwood · Whaddon · Woughton-on-the-Green