‘The Branch Practice for this month (August) was held at Milton Keynes Village and was well attended with 25 members representing 11 Towers. Ringing ranged from plain doubles and minor, Stedman Grandsire and a couple of courses of Carlisle Surprise Minor were successfully brought round.
FOR ALL RINGERS
SUNDAY 8 TH SEPTEMBER 9.30AM TO 4.30PM
Goldsmiths College, London SE14 6NW
21 TALKS–by expert speakers including :
- Youth Ringing (with a panel of young ringers)
- Project Pickled Egg (Simon Linford)
- ART and Teaching Ringing (Lesley Belcher)
- Building a bell sound (Bill Hibbert)
- Making Bells (Tom Westley),
- Bell restoration (Peter Tottmanand Michael Royalton-Kisch)
- Steve Coleman on “When Ringing Had To Stop”.
- See the unique Carter Ringing Machine, take a browse at the Central Council’s library on tour, print a model bell, or try your skills at simple rope making on the Avon Ropes stand.
4 TRAINING BELLS AND 3 MINI RINGS
- Try out a Training Bell to see what it could do for your tower or try out one of our three mini rings.
Saturday 26th October 2019 At Steeple Aston
9.15am to 8.00pm
A one-day training course providing tuition and practical experience ringing basic methods from Plain Hunt, Plain Bob and Grandsire to Plain Bob Major
£30 per person
For further details and an application form please email
(includes evening meal)
The closing date for applications is Sunday 15th September
Click on the link below to download poster: